The IHPBA 2020 iplanner allows you to plan your congress.
- See what’s on, when and where, every day of the congress
- Put together a personalised list of favourites, tailored to your own interests and preferences
- Filter all the congress sessions according to your requirement: by day, type, theme and room
- Make the program manageable
Tips on how to use the iplanner:
- Create an account using the “Sign in” link on the left-hand menu of the iplanner.
- Stay signed in to ensure all your favourite sessions/presentations are available on all your devices, including the IHPBA 2020 app (available September).
- Click on the “Help” link on the left-hand menu: this takes you to instructions – for example, on how to add sessions/presentations to your favourites.
- Try filtering for themes you are interested in. On the left-hand column, you will see headings: group, type, themes, rooms. Click on type, select a subject and you will see only the sessions relevant to that subject in the main panel.
- If you’re signed in, you can view your favourites by clicking the “My favourites” link on the left-hand menu. You can save and print off favourites in Word or pdf or export them to your calendar.
- You can view/search a full list of chairs and speakers by clicking on the “Chairs and Speakers” link on the left-hand menu. Clicking on a person’s name will display their biography (if provided) and a list of their sessions.
Program subject to change.