Workshop Coordinator: Nicholas O’Rourke, Australia
The participant registration fee for the workshop includes:
- Admission to the Robotic Surgery Workshop
- Congress documentation
- Lunch on Monday 21 September 2020
This pre-conference day long workshop will provide the latest information on robotic surgery and its use for both simple and advanced HPB procedures.
International experts will show results, technical tricks and ways to avoid complications.
- Platforms, set up, training and credentialing.
- Biliary uses – gall bladders to choledochal cyst excision.
- Pancreas – spleen preservation and Whipple dissection and anastamotic techniques and results.
- Liver – selection, instrumentation and results.
Demonstration Da Vinci Robotic systems on site offer the opportunity for workshop attendees to experience the dexterity of the most up to date platforms.
Local and international faculty from USA, Shanghai, Taiwan, and Mumbai are confirmed